25 May 2017

Hello! 😆


Hi everyone, Assalammualaikum! 

Wow, it's been so long since the last time I write something on the blog. Haha. I don't know how to start actually. I always get stuck on the intro and sometimes it took me forever just to finish one sentence. 

Okay baik lah, first of all, let me introduce you myself, the writer of this blog. I'm Shila, turning 26 in a few months and I'm married. My husband named Faza, hence the blog name 😊 and Wanderlust is because I want to write about us exploring the world 🌎 

This blog is more like 'syok sendiri' because I just wanted to write and also to share (if ada yang nak info on places that we've been to) and of course, if one day I forgot, at least I could read it here. I'm not looking for blog traffic (not sure if bloggers still use this term), well, this blog is quite personal for me.

Btw, I'll be using bahasa rojak, since my English is not that good dan supaya senang to explain about certain things dengan Bahasa Melayu. Hehe. 

Till here, I hope you'll find my post (soon) beneficial.